The Government of Ontario and various Broader Public Sector (BPS) organizations provide goods and services to Ontarians. The rules that govern accountability and transparency for the BPS are set out in legislation and in directives issued under legislation. Designated BPS organizations can use the documents on this page to meet their accountability and transparency obligations.
About the BPS
Generally, the “Broader Public Sector” refers to the organizations that receive funding from the Government of Ontario. They are not, however, a part of the government itself.
Broader Public Sector Accountability Act
This Act establishes requirements in the areas of compensation, expenses, perquisites, business documents and procurement, and is designed to improve accountability and transparency across the BPS.
How our Agency deals with BPS
You will find all the information you need for BPS online at our website.
- Our Vision and Mission This contains information about our mandate.
- Our Annual Report. This contains both financial and service information as well as plans and projections.
- FCSLLG Performance Indicators. This contains information about the Government of Ontario’s performance ratings of the work we do.
- FCSLLG Expense Reimbursement Practices. This contains information about how we conduct our business.
- Procurement Rules. This contains information about how we work with suppliers.
- Supply Chain Management. Recently, FCSLLG joined a Service Agreement for Northern Supply Chain (NSC) to be our Contract and Procurement Shared Services Provider. As a result, some of the procurement activity for FCSLLG will be facilitated by NSC. All initiatives facilitated by NSC are issued through the Bonfire E-Tendering Portal which can be found at the following link: https://nsc.bonfirehub.ca/portal
- Ontario Broader Public Sector Supply Chain Code of Ethics Policy