January 20, 2024
Let’s create real change. Take action on Bell Let’s Talk Day and all year long!
Thanks to the incredible support of Canadians and partners like you, over the past 13 years, we have created a social movement around mental health, and while we have come so far, we still have work to do. The 2024 campaign – Let’s create real change – highlights the voices of real Canadians and mental health organizations across the country providing supports and services to inspire us all to take action.
Everyone can play a role in creating real change– businesses, governments, individuals and communities – can all show their support for mental health. Join us and be a part of a movement for change by taking one or more of the following actions:
- Choose a mental health organization to learn about or support
- Help a friend struggling with their mental health by learning how to support them
- Ask about how your school, workplace or community is creating change for mental health
- Nurture your own well-being by practicing and learning mental health strategies
- Get involved in a mental health initiative or organize an event to support mental health
- Engage in conversations about mental health to fight stigma