We are celebrate Month of September 2018 as Kinship Service Awareness Month and using this as an opportunity to share about the important role that kinship families play in keeping our children and youth safe and connected to their communities.. We have planned many activities throughout the month to celebrate this Kinship Service Awareness Month and promote awareness about child welfare’s kinship models and their many benefits.
Highlights of the activities planned for the moth are
- Kinship Service Wrist Bands for Staff
- Weekly circulation of research materials and videos on Kinship Service and Family Finding
- ‘Decorating your office Notice Board ‘ a team activity to win Kinship Cup 2018
- Sharing kinship service success stories among staff and public
- Appreciation Dinner and Picnic for Kinship service providers and children