Family and Children’s Services of Lanark, Leeds and Grenville is committed to providing accessible child protection services to the community. This commitment to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities exists in alignment with the key principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 (AODA) of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Disability is defined under this legislation by the Human Rights Code.
Please find a copy of our Workplace Accessibility Policy and procedure here:
- Accessibility Policy
- Accessibility Policy Large Print
- Accessibility Practice Manual
- Accessibility Practice Manual Large Print
- Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities
As per our policy, FCSLLG welcomes all feedback from the public and employees regarding the accessibility of its sites and services provided.
Individuals who wish to provide feedback can do so in a variety of accessible formats:
- By email via our contact page
- In Person at one of our offices (verbally or via our Accessibility Feedback Cards available at the Brockville and Perth locations)